- On the first day of every month, I’ll post the theme.
- Reminders: I’ll put the theme prominently in the sidebar and I can probably also put on one of those countdown timers to let everyone know how many days are left. I’ll also write a reminder post when only one week is left.
- Anyone who wants to do more than one project per theme can link to each of their projects.
- On the last day of the month, I will close down that project’s linky.
- I will make some sidebar buttons available to anyone who wants to take one, however you certainly don’t have to.
NOTE ON LINKIES:
A few of you mentioned that you were confused as to how to link. For anyone who has never linked before and who has been trying to link to an old project theme, you will find that you can’t. That is because I have shut down all the old linkies since I can’t monitor them all continuously for spam. Links already there can be followed, but no new links can be posted.
When the new, open linky is there I think you will find it fairly obvious. You just enter your name, and the link to your post, not simply your blog, so people can always find your project. To link to a post, click on your post, that should open up your post as a page. Copy the address from the address bar in your browser and paste it in my linky. The address should usually be something like http://www.”Your blog”/”Your Post,” (or other words, dates and numbers).
Thanks again, and I hope to see you all February 1st for our next Unplugged Project theme!