Welcome to the new Monthly Unplugged Project!
February’s Unplugged Project theme is spiral. Remember, the theme will be up for a month now instead of just a week. I will close this linky on March 1st and also open up a new one for a new theme.
The “rules” are basically the same:
- If you do a spiral Unplugged Project, then please link to your project post, not just your blog. I am trying to build a library of project ideas, so we want people to always be able to find your project in the future.
- If you don’t do a spiral project, then please DO NOT LINK. I will remove any links that clearly do not fit the theme at all, no matter how nice your blog is. Sorry, nothing personal, but I just want to keep this organized.
- A link back to Unplug Your Kids in your project post would be greatly appreciated! :-)
- If you have the time, energy, and inspiration to come up with more than one project for spiral, then feel free to link to each spiral project separately in the linky.
- If you have no blog, then please leave a comment on this post with a description of what you did. The more ideas we get, the better!
The Unplugged Project is very flexible. The point is to be creative and have fun!
(I will have the buttons available later in the week.)
Gorgeous nautilus shell photo courtesy of Wikipedia.
THE LINKY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINED IN!