Spiral – Monthly Unplugged Project

By , January 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Welcome to the new Monthly Unplugged Project!

February’s Unplugged Project theme is spiral.  Remember, the theme will be up for a month now instead of just a week.  I will close this linky on March 1st and also open up a new one for a new theme.

The “rules” are basically the same:

• If you do a spiral Unplugged Project, then please link to your project post, not just your blog.  I am trying to build a library of project ideas, so we want people to always be able to find your project in the future.
  • If you don’t do a spiral project, then please DO NOT LINK.  I will remove any links that clearly do not fit the theme at all, no matter how nice your blog is.  Sorry, nothing personal, but I just want to keep this organized.
  • A link back to Unplug Your Kids in your project post would be greatly appreciated!  :-)
  • If you have the time, energy, and inspiration to come up with more than one project for spiral, then feel free to link to each spiral project separately in the linky.
  • If you have no blog, then please leave a comment on this post with a description of what you did.  The more ideas we get, the better!

The Unplugged Project is very flexible.  The point is to be creative and have fun!

(I will have the buttons available later in the week.)

Gorgeous nautilus shell photo courtesy of Wikipedia.

THE LINKY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINED IN!

14 Responses to “Spiral – Monthly Unplugged Project”

1. Lynn says:

I’m so excited for this topic!
    .-= Lynn´s last blog ..Feed Me Books Friday (Favorite Children’s Books) =-.

Good! I am too, for the first time in a while. It is nice not to feel like I have to rush it all to get it done in a week.

3. Kim S says:

Excited to try this one with my 1st grader. We are studying oceans and beaches, so this will fit in nicely with our theme! I thought we would start with beach and work our way to sea and sky!
    .-= Kim S´s last blog ..Starting a new theme/week =-.

4. Rana says:

I’m looking forward to doing this theme. Thanks for giving us more time. This will be a bit less frantic putting it together.
    .-= Rana´s last blog ..Snowy nights… =-.

Hi Rana,
    I look forward to seeing what you come up with, thanks for planning on joining in!

6. Miriam says:

So many times i run across a wonderful project a week or so after the theme was posted here. We’ve been working on pencil and scissor control so I foresee a herd of springy snakes in the house.

7. […] theme for this month’s Unplugged Project is spiral.  All along I had been thinking Spirograph and dug out my old Spirograph sets (yes, I am a […]

8. Karen says:

I’ve never done an unplugged project before, but I linked to a neat spiral string art post I just did. Hope you all enjoy…my kids loved doing this today!
    .-= Karen´s last blog ..Spiral String Art =-.

9. Ninočka says:

Sorry for these two links. I hope that our project is better than linking.

No problem. I deleted the first link, thanks for letting me know. I LOVE your project, very cute!

11. Ninočka says:

I’m glad you like it, it was fun making it. Now we are ready for the next theme. :)
    .-= Ninočka´s last blog ..Vuk i 3 praseta =-.

12. […] Please link to your Spiral Unplugged Project before tomorrow night:  Sunday, February 28th.  Links go here.  On Monday, March 1st at some […]

13. nemcukorka says:

Hello!
    I really love your site.
    Hope so I will not give up and work with you again.
    .-= nemcukorka´s last blog .. =-.

14. sunnymama says:

We had so much fun with our Spiral Project during the last month. Thanks. :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Spiral =-.