Thanks again to all who so bravely undertook this challenge. I hope you will join us again next time!
Like our Facebook page
My Latest Words
Your Latest Words
- Mending the Blog (6)
- Beth: Don’t delete!!! It is hard to find fellow unpluggers–especially with older kids. My boys are 8 and...
- Jenny: So glad to see you back to blogging! I love the idea of re-doing some of the projects, my younger one was too...
- JoannaTopaz: I don’t have a specific project, but I’m glad you didn’t delete the blog!!
- Feather – Make a Quill Pen (Weekly Unplugged Project) (20)
- Johannes: Love your blog, am so sorry about you photos. wish you would keep posting
- Color – Marbleized Paper (Weekly Unplugged Project) (30)
- Erin: I’ve tried opening this page in Chrome, Firefox & IE, but I can’t get the pictures to load. And...
What You Like Best
- Color – Marbleized Paper (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 167,715 views
- Easy Homemade Musical Instruments - 146,193 views
- Removing a Potholder From a Loom - 59,769 views
- Plastic – Homemade Shrinky Dinks (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 42,630 views
- Unplugged Project - 37,228 views
- Square – Picture Frame Loom (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 36,137 views
- Old – “Ancient” Treasure Maps & Treasure Hunt (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 36,077 views
- Smooth – Goop!!! (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 34,743 views
- TV Turnoff Resources - 27,885 views
- Tiny – Cool Colored Rice: An all-ages project!! (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 21,601 views