The toy manufacturers have obviously been working 24-7 testing all their China-built toys for lead paint, and Fisher Price and Mattel have come up with some new recalls. Check the CPSC Website for full details, but if you have any Barbie accessories, Fisher Price Big Big World 6-in-1 Bongo Band toys, or Fisher Price Geo Trax train sets, then you had really better check it out.
Like our Facebook page
My Latest Words
Your Latest Words
- Mending the Blog (6)
- Beth: Don’t delete!!! It is hard to find fellow unpluggers–especially with older kids. My boys are 8 and...
- Jenny: So glad to see you back to blogging! I love the idea of re-doing some of the projects, my younger one was too...
- JoannaTopaz: I don’t have a specific project, but I’m glad you didn’t delete the blog!!
- Feather – Make a Quill Pen (Weekly Unplugged Project) (20)
- Johannes: Love your blog, am so sorry about you photos. wish you would keep posting
- Color – Marbleized Paper (Weekly Unplugged Project) (30)
- Erin: I’ve tried opening this page in Chrome, Firefox & IE, but I can’t get the pictures to load. And...
What You Like Best
- Color – Marbleized Paper (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 169,326 views
- Easy Homemade Musical Instruments - 146,285 views
- Removing a Potholder From a Loom - 59,917 views
- Plastic – Homemade Shrinky Dinks (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 42,763 views
- Unplugged Project - 37,285 views
- Square – Picture Frame Loom (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 36,293 views
- Old – “Ancient” Treasure Maps & Treasure Hunt (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 36,088 views
- Smooth – Goop!!! (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 34,759 views
- TV Turnoff Resources - 27,899 views
- Tiny – Cool Colored Rice: An all-ages project!! (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 21,626 views