Glass – Weekly Unplugged Project

By , July 21, 2008 6:01 am

Well, I am still away on vacation.  Last night I returned to Upstate New York and my children after a week in Florida.

Thanks for all the well wishes and such.  I had to leave for Florida suddenly, but not due to any emergency.  As some of you know, I am a pilot and we finally decided to buy a new airplane after a 7 year airplane hiatus.  The plane was ready a bit earlier than planned and a last minute cancellation opened up an unexpected training slot for me, so I had to rush off to Florida in a hurry.

An intense week of training away from my children meant that yet again, I did not do the Unplugged Project!  But I am sure many of you did, so I am putting up the Mr. Linky where you can link to your glass projects.

As I am still on vacation, I may not get around to everyone, but I will try.

Finally, I have noticed from the comments quite a few new comers to the site.  Welcome!  Normally I try to respond to each comment personally by email, but as I am away, it has been impossible to do that.  But I would like to say welcome to Unplug Your Kids and I am so glad that you are enjoying the site!

++++++++++++

The theme for next week’s Unplugged Project will be:

Flat

No promises, but I really hope to be able to join in that one!

9 Responses to “Glass – Weekly Unplugged Project”

Well I am glad that it was not an emergency. How cool to fly your own plane. You could have joined in with us on our project while you were here in Florida. LOL. Oh well maybe next time. Hope to see your project next week.

2. Nature Mama says:

How cool! I didn’t know that you were a pilot :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation.

3. Christy says:

Hope you’re enjoying your vacation. :)

Christys last blog post..Weekly Unplugged Project – Glass

4. […] Around Taiwan, Kids Crafts The theme for this week’s Unplug your Kids’ challenge was Glass. We did lots of things throughout including washing windows (ha!) and using glass marbles as part […]

5. Oooh, will you be able to fly over here to Taiwan? ;)

Julie K in Taiwans last blog post..Glass

6. Kate in NJ says:

Glad to hear all is well. Congrats on your new plane and fly it in good health! We forgot all about it being Monday for some reason,
    but we’ll get back into the spirit next week.

Kate in NJs last blog post..Friday play dates

7. Christie says:

While we probably did a lot of things themed around glass, I enjoyed posting this week about ‘washing windows’. :-)

Christies last blog post..Making fun out of window washing

8. Cara says:

This was our first unplugged project. We really enjoyed it!

Caras last blog post..Unplug Your Kids: Glass

9. Ok, so I’m a week late on posting the project… at least I did it! :) Ha ha! :) Enjoy your vacation! We’ll all be here when you get back!

Becky@BoysRuleMyLifes last blog post..Glass