Frame Your Kids’ Art!

By , September 28, 2007 8:11 pm

Original art…

Original art…

And yet more original art!

All for free!!!!!

If you have children, don’t spend money on a lot of art. Some of your kids’ original masterpieces can look quite stunning when nicely framed, or even displayed clothespinned to some string or wire as in the last photo. Plus, the kids are pleased.

(The string/wire display is a nice substitute for the refrigerator if you have a non-magnetic stainless steel one as we do)

10 Responses to “Frame Your Kids’ Art!”

1. Gattina says:

It seems as if you have the house full of artists !

Tomorrow I publish my reportage about the Garda Lake so if you need some sunshine …

2. Mike Goad says:

Original kids art. All parents (and grandparents) probably have some of that. Nice choice.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3. Baba/night owl says:

Hi mom unplugged , I have my granddaughters artwork on my fridge.I love kids special touch and they amaze me.Thanks for sharing. Baba

4. PowersTwinB says:

That is most original! Artwork from anyone, is by far the most original you can do! Great photos! My photo is up, please come and visit

5. gwapasila says:

gorgeous framed photos!

mine is up at My Two Cents Worth and
    The Four Seasons Of My Life I hope You can visit me too. TC

6. Nita says:

Beautiful photos! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week.

7. Andrée says:

I love the frames you chose. And the clothesline idea is great: I use it at school but never thought of using it at home. My fridge is covered solid with souvenir magnets and postcards and stuff. I wish you could hang magnets on the clothesline!

And yes, it is me, meeyauw: I am finally using my real name. I have confused everybody.

8. tegdirb92 says:

very original and gorgeous!! You must be proud.

9. changeiam says:

Wow the house soon will be filled with lovely artwork from the kids :) Here’s my original

10. Katney says:

I still have original artwork hanging from my kids who are now between 27 and 39 years old. Working still on grandchildren art. Hmm. I have some preschool art in the closet that, framed, might be an interesting Christmas gift for the artist. You have given me an original idea.