Hot – Weekly Unplugged Project

By , August 11, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks so much to Heather for pointing out that the post I published last night somehow unpublished itself. Half of the post is now missing and I shall have to spend about an hour redoing it. AAGGHHH!!!!

Since my friends and I are doing a baby sitting coop this week and it is my turn to watch 9 (yes NINE) children, I will probably not be posting my project now until tonight (unless I can sneak it in before they all get here today).

Sorry for the difficulties. Don’t you just love computers???

11 Responses to “Hot – Weekly Unplugged Project”

1. Michelle says:

We had a lot of fun with our project this week. Thanks again for the fun ideas.

Good luck watching 9 kiddos!

Michelles last blog post..Hot (Weekly Unplugged Challenge)

Well like I said before I did get to see your entry through google reader. It looked very yummy. I love Caramel. Can not wait to try it. Thanks.

Heathers last blog post..Unplug your Kids project….Hot

3. Good luck with those 9 kids! Maybe you should sit them all down and do next week’s project!! That would really be impressive! LOL!

Good luck!

Becky@BoysRuleMyLifes last blog post..Hot Yell Cakes

4. Ashley says:

Computers are definitely great at complicating things! Oh well, I did get to see yours in my reader. Looks fun, and VERY educational:)

Ashleys last blog post..Unplugged Project–HOT! HOT! HOT!

5. Claire says:

You’re very brave looking after nine children!

Look forward to reading your ‘hot’ post.

Claires last blog post..

6. Angi says:

I have a copy of it in my Google Reader that I can email to you so you do not have to rewrite it, but I need your email.

7. warillever says:

I love caramel. When the kids are a bit older we will try this!

warillevers last blog post..Painting Al Fresco

8. Nature Mama says:

Your entry looked delicious last night :) If you want I can email you a copy of it from my reader? I’m pretty sure it’s still there :) We had a great time this week doing our project and it was something I had wanted to try so the hot theme was perfect! Enjoy your week,
    Rosina

9. Christie says:

Fun idea this week. I need to get better about posting the art projects we do too. I seem to love posting most about getting out and about. Thanks for the wonderful ideas and I am sooo excited about next weeks! Cheers.

Christies last blog post..Charter School Learning-Getting Unplugged Again

10. Yummy project! I considered not doing a crafty project, but stayed in my safe zone after all. I really didn’t want to heat up the house either, hahaha!

I emailed you your post, let me know if you didn’t get it.

Julie K in Taiwans last blog post..Hot! 3D Paper Dioramas