Apparently I have been tagged by Jen to be part of a fun blogroll idea that helps readers easily discover new blogs. Thank you, I have never been tagged for anything except for running too slowly in elementary school PE class and, most recently, for a tax audit. Here goes, I hope I do this right. By the way, if I link you and you want to be part of this then I am glad! The more the merrier! If you don’t want to do it, then feel free to opt out. No hard feelings.
Here are the rules:
1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content string. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra linkback.
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the Originals list.
4. Add up to 5 new parenting or (Mommy/Daddy) blogs to the list in the My Adds section.
A Work of Art: Raising Our Exceptional Son
Ever After … My Way
Adventures In The 100 Acre Wood
An Island Life
Adoption and Fire
The Bookworm Broadcast
Parenting Sites 411
Geni Desu Yo
No Average Mom
Notes From The Trenches
My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
My Single Mom Life
Tips From The Money Goddess
Army Mom: New Jersey
Three Sons and a Princess
Moot Thoughts and Musings
A family runs through it
Kitchen Ramblings from a fairly odd Tofu mom
My Splatter Painted Life
The Adventures of Fantastagirl
Party of Six
Never a Dull Moment
It’s Just the Coffee Talking
Unplug Your Kids
Don’t Try This at Home
1) Can anyone tell me how these five people will know that I linked to them in this post? Just from their stats? I don’t really get the whole linking, keyword thing.
2) What does it mean in the instructions when it says: “If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.” What is a keyword? What is MY keyword?
I think I may be missing something important. If someone more knowledgeable has an explanation, please comment. Thanks in advance!