I just found out about a Children’s and Infants’ Tylenol recall and thought I’d pass along the link so that you can all check your medicine cabinets. A friend of mine had two of the recalled products!
Like our Facebook page
My Latest Words
Your Latest Words
- Mending the Blog (6)
- Beth: Don’t delete!!! It is hard to find fellow unpluggers–especially with older kids. My boys are 8 and...
- Jenny: So glad to see you back to blogging! I love the idea of re-doing some of the projects, my younger one was too...
- JoannaTopaz: I don’t have a specific project, but I’m glad you didn’t delete the blog!!
- Feather – Make a Quill Pen (Weekly Unplugged Project) (20)
- Johannes: Love your blog, am so sorry about you photos. wish you would keep posting
- Color – Marbleized Paper (Weekly Unplugged Project) (30)
- Erin: I’ve tried opening this page in Chrome, Firefox & IE, but I can’t get the pictures to load. And...
What You Like Best
- Color – Marbleized Paper (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 167,876 views
- Easy Homemade Musical Instruments - 146,205 views
- Removing a Potholder From a Loom - 59,777 views
- Plastic – Homemade Shrinky Dinks (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 42,638 views
- Unplugged Project - 37,235 views
- Square – Picture Frame Loom (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 36,155 views
- Old – “Ancient” Treasure Maps & Treasure Hunt (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 36,078 views
- Smooth – Goop!!! (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 34,743 views
- TV Turnoff Resources - 27,887 views
- Tiny – Cool Colored Rice: An all-ages project!! (Weekly Unplugged Project) - 21,603 views