This week’s project is the following:
– liquid paint (tempera, acrylic, etc.)
– outdoor treasures
1) Go outside with your kids, either on a walk or hike, or even in your own backyard.
2) Have them collect natural bits and pieces with interesting textures.
3) Pour some liquid paint on a plate.
4) Using the found objects as stamps, see what patterns they make on the paper.
That’s all I am going to say. Kids can make this as simple or as fancy as they want depending on their age and ambition.”
On Monday, publish photos and maybe a post about your project, return here to enter your name in Mr. Linky, and then together we shall create a virtual art gallery! It should be fun to see what everyone does with this.
If you don’t have a blog but want to participate, please email me your photos at unplugyourkids “at” gmail “dot” com before Sunday night and I will include them in my Monday post.
Hope to see you on Monday!