A Sad Day

By , August 17, 2013 4:00 pm

All my photos on all of my posts are gone.  Irretrievable I believe.

I have not been to my blog for some time now but I have been missing it and decided to stop by.  A few months ago I had to change my blog email due to a hacker, and in so doing, Picasa seems to have deleted all the albums associated with the old email account.  That is six years of photos.  Hundreds of photos.  Thousands of hours of work, all gone.  I had been planning on bringing the blog back to life, but now without the photos, it is not the same. I think this means it is time to put Unplug Your Kids to bed and take it offline.  I guess I will sleep on it and decide what to do.

Feeling very sad right now.

6 Responses to “A Sad Day”

1. Kristin says:

Hi there. I just found your blog and love it, such a great resource! I’m so sorry about your photos, but I still enjoy reading it. I hope you decide to keep it online. :-)

Thanks Kristin, I really appreciate your kind comment! I am still trying to decide what to do…

3. adrienne says:

I just got through a feed reader backlog. The loss of all those photos is devastating, but I’m very glad you’ve decided to keep going (I read your next post first).
    adrienne´s last blog post ..Not Paying For Popcorn: Elementary School Economics

Thanks so much. The photo thing is awful but is nice to know that there are still people interested. It means a lot! Thanks very much for your comment Adrienne!

5. Susan says:

I’ve missed you. Sorry to hear about your photos.

Thank you for the nice comment Susan! It is too bad, but I am beginning to try to restore what I can. Enjoy your weekend!